Saturday, June 24, 2017

I'm Back


It's been almost 4 years since I've last posted and a lot has happened in my life since then (including two more babies 15 months apart). I've formed many a post in my mind in those years - but somehow sitting at the computer to type has been too much for me - or at least not a priority. Lately I've been thinking I really need to get back to dumping my thoughts somewhere to help calm my mind - and even my anxiety as that is a struggle for me.
I like to think (the value of those thoughts is debatable), I've always enjoyed writing, and I like to share. So I'm using this as my outlet. You'll probably notice it's random - I might get political one post, share a recipe another, talk about my life as a mom in another. I realize this isn't probably great marketing. But I'm not marketing. I'm just doing this for me and if someone else enjoys any of my information, experiences or musings than I'm happy to share. If you don't than I'm fine with that too. I think as mothers we all need to find things that are therapeutic for us because we have demanding, around the clock jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment